Holy kniption Batman.
I know!! There has been much dancing and squealing on the inside today.
I feel I must apologise a little – these are all photographs taken at night. I couldn’t wait until the morning, and decent daylight, to share such immense news.
You cannot imagine how comfortable it feels on – it’s quite wide and thick, so it is almost a beautiful surprise to be so immensely comfortable. And the hollow construction means it cannot be resized, so lucky me it fit beautifully.
Of course its dimensions mean you really feel it on, and regular readers will know my penchant for jewellery I can feel.
I’m a little bit in love.
This is a significant investment, and I feel I just may be on the verge of being able to call myself a genuine collector. Perhaps.
Sincere thanks to Katie at Gallery Funaki for being such a wonderful gallery owner, exceptionally knowledgeable and terribly patient with me as I wrestled with the purchase.
I am SO going to wear this like I MEAN IT.
Other stories about Helen Britton:
- 13Oct14: My jewellery collection #29
- 24May14: Helen Britton ‘pairs of pieces‘ @ Gallery Funaki
- 04Feb14: ‘PROJECT: Jewellery for T-shirts‘ @ Gallery Funaki
- 21Jan13: Admiring: Speckner and Britton
- 01Dec11: Helen Britton ‘industrial‘ @ Gallery Funaki – part 2
- 01Dec11: Helen Britton ‘industrial‘ @ Gallery Funaki