It’s pretty quiet on the blogging front … but a few nice things to read
- I like the photograph enamel pieces by Anne Dinan
- Wit Myt is on fire! creating STD necklaces and recycled spoon pieces
- Emma Grace writes about what makes for sustainable making – this has some really important tips and points
- I absolutely love Katherine Bowman’s first post in her new (hopefully long-lived) series of interviews of owners of pieces commissioned from her about their wearing experience
- I’m pretty sure I’ve said it before, but I do believe that Kim Victoria Wearne is single-handedly making opals something to desire and covet again – love her pieces; strangely I was convinced she was part of our ‘Oh Opal!‘ group exhibition in 2011, but it seems I was imagining that (or wishing it was so)
- Lucy James is just a damn delight I tell you!
- check out Naomi Rachel Muirhead‘s ‘Schmuck 2014‘ reports
Let me know if you’ve spotted some new jewellery blogs not already on my links page.