This listing was provoked by a recent visit to Gallery Funaki, when I saw the incredibly beautiful Helen Britton ring Katie Scott (gallery director) was wearing. I wanted it. I wanted it bad.
And thus the ‘lust list’ was conceived.
- David Neale : aster pendant
- Katherine Bowman : sapphire ring
- Katherine Wheeler : object
- Bridget Bodenham : gold handle cup (from Mr Kitly)
Though my as-yet-unattained lust list is longer (some more realistically obtainable than others):
- a Suzi Zutic ring [website; e.g.etal page; Pieces of Eight page; Black Finch posts]
- a piece from Raymond de Zwart’s ‘Astrolabe‘ series [Black Finch; Pieces of Eight]
- a piece by Joungmee Do [e.g.etal page]
- a Kiko Gianocca silver-plated wood pendant [Gallery Funaki page; my post]
- a Vikki Kassioras neckpiece [blog; e.g.etal page; my post]
- a Robin Bold vessel
- a Carlier Makigawa object, from the ‘October 2009‘ exhibition [Gallery Funaki page; my post]
- a Helen Britton ring from her ‘industrial‘ exhibition [Gallery Funaki page; my post]
- a Bettina Speckner brooch [website; Gallery Funaki page; my posts]
This is only a short list really, for it is only the pieces that I LUST after. There are, of course, many many artists’ work that I love and adore and admire and appreciate; some I want to own too, but not quite in the ‘lust’ category.
And I also know there are bzillions of artists I haven’t even been introduced to yet, who may one day make it onto this listing … how very exciting!